- a centre for spreading and training on the TIC technologies and its organization and knowledge creation paradigms.
- a Research Centre on new technologies and social and managerial innovation that rides on them.
- an entrepreneurial centre for the development of companies arisen from the knowledge generated at Citilab, both technological and organizational.
To begin your virtual visit at Citilab, click on the image.
How to get there
is placed at the Can Suris building, located at: Pl. Can Suris, s/n 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona)
The different options to get there are:
- Ferrocarils de la Generalitat: Almeda station (to go from Almeda to Citilab, see map). Lines: L8 Barcelona Molí Nou; S33 Barcelona-Can Ros; S8 Barcelona-Martorell-E.; S4 Barcelona-Olesa de M.
- Bus: L52: “Parc de la Infanta”, 95: Fontsanta-Fatjó, N13. All of them are located close to plaça Can Suris. Also L77 goes to and from the Airport to Citilab (stop close to NH Cornellà, see map)
- Metro: L5: Cornellà-Centre. There is a distance from Cornellà-Centre station to Citilab of approximately 10 minutes on foot (see map).
- Renfe (train): Cornellà. Lines R1 and R4. There is a distance from Cornellà station to Citilab of approximately 10 minutes on foot (see map).
- Trambaix: The stop Fontsanta-Fatjó is in front of Citilab. Lines T1 and T2
- Car: Road C-245. Exit: Cornellà. Citilab is very near to N-II.