Since 1993, the International Smalltalk Conference is organised by ESUG every year, with tutorials, workshops and demonstrations on various subjects. Inactive links below on past summerschools will gradually be activated.
Hosting the Conference
If you would like to organise the ESUG event please send all requiredinformation to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Smalltalk Conferences
- 23th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2015 in Brescia, Italy (report)
- 22th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2014 in Cambridge, England.
- 21th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2013 in Annecy, France.
- 20th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2012 in Gent, Belgium. (report)
- 19th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2011 in Edinburgh, UK.
- 18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2010 in Barcelona, Spain. (report includes London Camp Smalltalk)
- 17th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2009 in Brest, France. (report includes vendor conferences)
- 16th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2008 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. (report includes StS2008 report)
- 15th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2007 in Lugano Switzerland. (report)
- 14th International Smalltalk Conference 2006 in Prague, Czech Republic. (report)
- Thirteenth International Conference 2005 in Brussels, Belgium. (report)
- Twelfth Smalltalk Joint Event 2004 in Koethen, Germany (report)
- Eleventh Smalltalk Joint Event 2003 in Bled, Slovenia (report)
- Tenth Smalltalk Joint Event 2002 in Douai, France (report)
- Ninth Summer School 2001 in Essen, Germany (report)
- Eighth Summer School 2000 in Southampton, UK (report)
- Seventh Summer School 1999 in Gent, Belgium (report)
- Sixth Summer School 1998 in Brescia, Italy
- Fifth Summer School 1997 in Sophia-Antipolis, France
- Fourth Summer School 1996 in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Third Summer School 1995 in Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Second Summer School 1994 in Cork, Ireland
- First Summer School 1993 in Brest, France
Display ESUG conferences on a bigger map
The reports provided above were written by Niall Ross. Reports on other Smalltalk conferences are either included in the above as shown, or are in the list below: