International Conference on Dynamic Languages
15th International Smalltalk Joint Conference 2007 Lugano, Switzerland, 25-31 August 2007 http://www.esug.org/conferences/2007
- The research track will be held Monday 27th afternoon.
- Due to numerous requests, the <b>deadline for the International Conference on Dynamic Languages (ESUG2007's peer reviewed paper session) has been extended one week</b>. The submissions system at http://www.lore.ua.ac.be/Events/ESUG07/ remains open until Sunday, June 3rd, 2. Papers should be in pdf-format and have a maximum of 25 pages, references included. Look at the Call for papers for more information.
Co-chairs: Jean-François Perrot and Serge Demeyer.
- Change-Oriented Software Engineering Peter Ebraert
- Encapsulating and Exploiting Change with Changeboxes Marcus Denker
- Redesigning with Traits: the Nile Stream trait-based Library Damien Cassou
- Feature Driven Browsing David Roethlisberger
- Bridging the Gap Between Morphic Visual Programming and Smalltalk Code Noury Bouraqadi
- Object Flow Analysis -- Taking an Object-Centric View on Dynamic Analysis Adrian Lienhard
- Context-Oriented Programming: Beyond Layers Martin v. Loewis
- Forward Chaining as an Implementation Strategy for the History-based Logic Pointcut Language HALO Kris Gybels
- Practical, Pluggable Types Marcus Denker
- Transactional Memory for Smalltalk Lukas Renggli
- Linguistic Symbiosis between Actors and Threads Tom Van Cutsem